Arts Council Napa Valley and the City of Napa’s partner program, the Napa ARTwalk sculpture tour, enhances the city’s cultural environment while promoting the understanding and enjoyment of public art. Artists from across the Western US are selected to exhibit their artworks in Downtown Napa on temporary rotation.
Address P.O. Box 2782, Napa CA. 94559 Napa, CA 94559
Phone (707) 257-2117
The Napa ARTwalk’s goals are to:
1. Create exciting, appealing and harmonious public environments by integrating outdoor art in public spaces
2. Encourage public art that celebrates Napa’s historical, socio-cultural and aesthetic values
3. Preserve and enrich Napa’s cultural environment
4. Enhance the character of Napa through visibility of community-valued artworks
5. Promote public participation and interaction with artists and artwork
6. Stimulate the Downtown economy through increased pedestrian activity and create an art destination in Napa
Artworks remain on view for 24 months, during which community members and visitors are encouraged to vote to select one artwork for a People’s Choice Award. The annual winner of the People’s Choice Award receives a complimentary two-night getaway in Napa. Vote for your favorite sculpture online at www.napaartwalk.org
Printed and download-friendly brochures are available to pickup from the Napa Valley Welcome Center on 600 Main Street, or downloadable by visiting www.napaartwalk.org. Brochures include a map of artwork locations, information about the artists, and links to the program’s audio tour, enabling self-guided viewing of the exhibition from sunrise to sunset.
For more information about the program, please contact Christy Bors, ACNV Program Manager, at (707) 257-2117.
Take a picture of your favorite Napa ARTwalk sculpture between June 13 - July 13th to enter to win a day of entertainment in Downtown Napa! Two winners, a People's Pick and a Staff Pick, will receive prize packages. Click to learn more.
“Metamorphosis” highlights innovative artworks inspired by change. It is Napa ARTwalk’s third exhibition, on display from spring 2013 through spring 2015. This exhibition features fifteen artists from five western states (CA, OR, WA, CO, UT), all selected from a pool of over 200 applicants by a juried panel.
Audio Tour Inside
Scan QR codes both on the sculpture plaques and brochure with your smart phone to hear each artist’s statement and find out more about the artists.